When you want to adapt yourself to this healthy way of eating you also have to bear in mind the five rules of clean eating when creating your own Buddha Bowl:
1. You need to make sure that you mainly use wholefood and natural groceries,
2. Convenience products are now meant to be homemade,
3. Nevertheless, if you use convenience products pay attention they are organic,
4. Do not use any products with unnecessary accessory agents such as artificial aromas and dyes and preservatives,
5. Exchange unhealthy stuff like sugar with stevia and wheat with (gluten free) whole grain cereals.
Keeping those points in mind, nothing can go wrong. Have fun designing your healthy, nifty bowl and if you need a little inspiration try a bowl in our ninety-nine Bowl bar. In our hotels we encourage mindful eating and offer a variety of toppings, so you can customise your perfect bowl. Share your tips and thoughts about the new healthy ways of eating with us and tell us what’s your favourite bowl constellation or which one you would like to try. Keep calm and eat a bowl full of happiness. Zen your meal!